Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Be The Seal - Or, I'm Still Wobbling


Two years ago I dreamed I was standing in an empty room looking out a great window. On the other side was the seal viewing area at the New England Aquarium. A monstrous seal the size of a trailer slowly moved into view while a thin man pulled a curtain closed and I was left alone. I was told something important: "If you can't see the seal, be the seal." This wisdom will be the guiding ethos of my future.

---

Hello Wobbly Friends! I hope you're all wobbling well and I apologize for the lack of updates. Life with a baby is tough! I'm already the kind of person who has great difficulty sleeping, and a tough couple of weeks for the Small Doodle have only amplified that. Still: Rewarding.

🐌 Still hard at work on the Kaiju Big Battel game, still hoping to have it completed this year but early 2018 is looking more likely.
🐌 Twin Peaks: The Return is nearing its end and it's been a wild, wild ride. While I haven't loved every minute of it, the Vegas plot was hilarious and heartwarming and Dougie Jones is one of my favorite characters on TV.
🐌 Favorite games of the year so far: Yakuza Zero, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Pyre
🐌 Favorite movies of the year so far: Get Out, The Founder, Logan
🐌 Favorite music of the year so far: Roger Waters: Is This the Life We Really Want?, Lana del Rey: Lust for Life, Gorillaz, Humanz

No comments:

Post a Comment